Welcome to Fifty Match.
We may make changes to this Agreement and the Service from time to time. We may do this for a variety of reasons, such as to reflect changes in laws or requirements, new features, or changes in business practices. The most current version of this Agreement will be posted in the Settings section of the Service as well as on fiftymatch.com, and you should check regularly to access the most current version. The most current version is the current version. If the changes are material changes that affect your rights or obligations, we will notify you of the changes by appropriate means, including via the Service or via e-mail. If you continue to use the Service after the changes become effective, you will be deemed to have accepted the revised Agreement. You acknowledge that this Agreement (excluding those specifically set forth herein) will supersede previous agreements and will apply to your entire relationship with Fifty Match, including but not limited to events, agreements and conduct prior to accepting this Agreement.
You must be at least 18 years old to create an account on Fifty Match and use the Service. By creating an account and using the Service, you represent and warrant that:
• You can make a binding contract with Fifty Match,
• You are not a person who is prohibited from using the Service in the United States or any other relevant jurisdiction. That is, you are not on the U.S. Department of Finance’s List of Specially Designated Citizens or facing any other similar ban,
• You will comply with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations; and
• You must not be convicted or pleaded for a serious crime, sexual crime or any violent crime, and you must not be registered as a sex offender in any state, federal or local sexual crime record.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login credentials you use to register for Fifty Match, and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under these credentials. If you think someone has gained access to your account, please contact [email protected] immediately.
5. Arranging and Terminating the Service.
Fifty Match always strives to improve the Service and provide you with additional features that you will find attractive and useful. This means that from time to time we may add new product features or improvements as well as remove certain features, and if these actions do not significantly affect your rights or obligations, we may not inform you before we take them. We may even stop the Service altogether, and in that case, we will notify you in advance, except in situations that may prevent us from notifying you, such as a security concern.
You can terminate your account at any time for any reason, by following the instructions in the “Settings” in the Service.
If Fifty Match thinks that you have violated this Agreement, it may terminate your account at any time.
6. Security; Your Interactions with Other Users.
Fifty Match is not responsible for the behavior of any user within or outside of the Service. You agree to be careful in all your communications with other users, especially if you decide to contact or meet in person outside of the Service. In addition, before using the Service, you agree to review and follow Fifty Match’s Safety Tips, available at fiftymatch.com. You agree that you will not provide financial information (such as your credit card or bank account information) to other users, or send money by money order or otherwise.
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS. YOU KNOW THAT FIFTY MATCH DOES NOT REQUEST USERS FAST REGISTRATION OR RESEARCH USERS ‘HISTORY. FIFTY MATCH MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY FOR THE CONDUCT OF USERS. FIFTY MATCH RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PERFORM USER’S PAST QUERIES OR OTHER SURVEYS FROM THE STATE RECORDS AT ANY TIME (SUCH AS SEARCHING THE SEXUAL OFFICIAL RECORDS) AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE THE RIGHT TO PERFORM FIFTY MATCH.
7. The Rights Granted to You by the Fifty Match.
Fifty Match grants you a special, worldwide, royalty-free, non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable, and non-sublicensable license to access and use the Service. The sole purpose of this license is for you to use and enjoy the Service’s benefits intended by Fifty Match and provided by this Agreement. Therefore, you agree that you will not:
• Use the Service or any content on the Service for any commercial purpose without our written consent.
• Copy, modify, transmit, create derivative works from any copyrighted material, image, trademark, trade name, service mark or other intellectual property, content or proprietary information accessible through the Service without the prior written consent of Fifty Match, use or reproduce.
• Explain or imply that any of your statements are endorsed by Fifty Match.
• Any robot, bot, spider, crawler, scraper, site search / retrieve application to access the service or its contents, retrieve them, index them, “mine data” or mimic or circumvent the browsing structure or presentation in any way, using a proxy or other manual or automated device, method or process.
• use the Service or in a way that interferes with, disrupts or adversely affects the servers or networks connected to the Service.
• Installing viruses or other malware or compromising the security of the Service.
• Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers to hide the origin of any information transmitted to or through the Service.
• “Adapt” or “mirror” any part of the Service without the prior written consent of Fifty Match.
• Meta tags, codes, or any other reference to Fifty Match or the Service (or any trademark, trade name, service mark, logo or slogan of Fifty Match) to direct any person to another website for any purpose. using devices.
• Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decrypt, decompile or otherwise reverse any part of the Service, or cause others to do so.
• Use or develop third party applications that will interact with the Service or other users’ Content or information without our written permission.
• Use, access or publish the Fifty Match application programming interface without our written consent.
• Investigating, scanning or testing for vulnerabilities of our service or any system or network.
• Encourage or support any activity that violates this Agreement.
The Company may investigate any illegal and / or unauthorized uses of the Service and take appropriate legal action against them, including termination of your account.
Any software we provide to you can automatically download and install rating upgrades, updates or other new features. You can set these automatic downloads in your device’s settings.
8. Rights You Grant to Fifty Match.
By creating an account, hosting and storing the content that you allow us to access on Facebook, as well as the information you share, upload, display or mark as visible on the Service (collectively, “posts”) or send to other users (collectively, “Content”) You grant Fifty Match a globally valid, transferable, sublicensable, non-copyrighted right and license to use, copy, show, reproduce, adapt, edit, publish, modify and distribute. Fifty Match’s license for your Content will be a non-exclusive license, but with respect to secondary work created through the use of the Service, Fifty Match’s license will be exclusive. For example, the Fifty Match Service will have a special license for screenshots that include your Content. In addition, you authorize Fifty Match to act on your behalf in violation of your Content taken from within the Service by other users or third parties to prevent Fifty Match from using your Content outside of the Service. This is especially true if your Content is taken and used outside of the Service by third parties. Includes authorization, but not a requirement, to send alerts on your behalf in accordance with § 512 (c) (3) (i.e. DMCA Takedown Notices). Our license to your content is subject to your rights under applicable laws (for example, laws regarding personal data protection for any Content containing your personal information as defined by these laws), such as operating, developing, delivering, and improving the Service and researching and developing new services. for limited purposes. You acknowledge that any content you post or allow us to place on the Service may be viewed by other users and by anyone who visits or participates in the Service (such as those who acquire Content shared by other Fifty Match users).
You acknowledge that all the information you submit upon the creation of your account, including the information sent from your Facebook account, is true and true, you have the right to publish the Content on the Service and grant Fifty Match the above license.
You understand and agree that we may view or review any Content you post as part of the Service. We may delete, in whole or in part, any Content that, in our sole judgment, violates this Agreement or may damage the reputation of the Service.
You agree to be courteous and courteous when communicating with our customer service representatives. If we feel that your behavior towards any of our customer service representatives or other employees is threatening or offensive at any time, we reserve the right to terminate your account immediately.
You agree that we, our affiliates and third party partners may place ads on the Service in exchange for Fifty Match enabling you to use the Service. By sending advice or feedback to Fifty Match about our service, you agree that Fifty Match may use and share these feedback for any purpose without compensation to you.
You acknowledge that Fifty Match is legally required to do so, or if you believe in good faith that access, retention or disclosure is necessary, as in the following cases: (i) comply with legal process; (ii) to ensure compliance with this Agreement; (iii) respond to claims that any Content infringes the rights of third parties; (iv) respond to your customer service requests; or (v) protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Company or any other person.
9. Community Guidelines.
By using the Service, you agree that you will not:
• Use the Service for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited by this Agreement.
• Using the Service for any harmful or malicious purpose.
• Using the Service to harm Fifty Match.
• Violate our Community Guidelines, which are updated from time to time.
• sending unsolicited emails, soliciting money from users, or defrauding users.
• Impersonate any person or organization or post images of another person without their permission.
• To scare, “follow”, threaten, attack, hurt or defame any person.
• Post any Content that infringes or infringes on any person’s rights, including publicity, privacy, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or contractual right.
• Hate speech, threatening, sexually explicit or pornographic; provoking violence; Post any Content that is nudity or graphic violence or gratuitous violence.
• Post any content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or any physical harm to any group or individual.
• Requesting passwords from other users for any purpose, or requesting personally identifying information for commercial or illegal purposes, or disseminating another person’s personal information without his permission.
• Using another user’s account.
• If we have terminated your account, create another account without our permission.
If you have violated this Agreement, have misused the Service, or have acted in any way that Fifty Match deems improper or illegal, including actions or communications on or outside of the Service, Fifty Match may not investigate and / or purchase your account in-app. reserves the right to terminate without refund for purchases.
10. Other Users’ Content.
Although Fifty Match reserves the right to review and remove content that violates this Agreement, this Content is the sole responsibility of the user who posted it, and Fifty Match cannot guarantee that all Content will comply with this Agreement. If you see Content on the Service that violates this Agreement, please report it within the Service or via [email protected].
12. Notice and Procedure for Making Claims Regarding Copyright Infringement.
If you believe your work has been copied and published on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
• the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
• a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
• a description of where the infringing material is located on the Service (this description should be reasonably sufficient to enable us to locate the allegedly infringing material);
• your contact information, including address, telephone number and e-mail address;
• a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the opposed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• Your affidavit that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Complaints of copyright infringement must be made available to the Company’s Copyright Agent by email at [email protected]:
Fifty Match will terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.
FIFTY MATCH PROVIDES THE SERVICE “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE (INCLUDING ALL CONTENT) APPLICABLE TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS. MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, LEGAL, OR OTHERWISE. FIFTY MATCH (A) THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE OR ERROR FREE, (B) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED, OR (C) ANY INFORMATION THAT YOU OBTAIN OR ANY CONTENT OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE.
FIFTY MATCH DISCLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONTENT THAT YOU, ANOTHER PERSON OR THIRD PARTY POSTS, POSTED OR RECEIVED THROUGH THE SERVICE. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS ACCESSIBLE AT YOUR DISCLAIMER AND AT YOUR OWN RISK.
FIFTY MATCH DISCLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ACTIVITY BY YOU OR ANY USER IN ENVIRONMENTS IN OR OUT OF THE SERVICE.
14. Third Party Services.
The Service may contain advertisements and promotions offered by third parties and links to other websites or resources. Fifty Match is not responsible for the availability (or lack of availability) of these external websites or resources. If you choose to interact with third parties made available through our service, their relationship with you will be subject to that party’s terms. Fifty Match is not responsible for the terms or actions of such third parties.
15. Limitation of Liability.
PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW THE EXTENT FIFTY MATCH, affiliates, employees, licensors OR SERVICE PROVIDERS any natural THE FOLLOWING EVENT, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY EXPOSURE PROFIT LOSS OF USE, DATA, reputation or other abstract LOSSES including indirect, dependent on the result, EXEMPLARY, TALI WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, PENALTY OR INCREASING DAMAGES: EVEN IF FIFTY MATCH IS GIVEN INFORMATION ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, (I) YOU CAN ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES, OR USING THE SERVICES AT ANY TIME. OR THE BEHAVIOR OR CONTENT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES AFTER THE USE OF THE SERVICES, OR (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR CONTENT, UNAUTHORIZED USE OR MODIFICATION OF YOUR CONTENT. REGARDING THE ABOVE PROVISIONS, FIFTY MATCH’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY REQUESTS AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING FROM THE SERVICE OR THIS AGREEMENT, AND ANY RIGHT AGAINST ANY RIGHT TO YOU WITHIN TWENTY-FOUR (24) MONTHS AFTER THE DATE YOU OPEN, THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO THE FIFTY MATCH WILL NOT EXCEED. PRIOR TO THE PROVISION PRESENTED LIMITATION OF DAMAGES (i) WITHOUT REFERENCE TO THE GROUND TO WHICH THE LIABILITY IS SOURCES (SUBMITTING PROVISION, CONTRACT, UNJUSTICE, LAW OR OTHER), NO LIABILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE SERVICE (ii) REALLY APPLIED.
THE LIMITATION OF THE LIABILITY PROVISIONS SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION 15 REQUIRES YOUR REMEDIES RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT TO APPLY WITH FITNESS FOR THE BASIC PURPOSES.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO SOME OR ALL OF THE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
16. Backward and Prospective Arbitration, Class Action Waiver and Jury Waiver.
Except where prohibited by applicable law:
1.The exclusive remedy of any dispute or claim arising out of or related to this Agreement (including claims for breach) or the Service, regardless of the date of accrual, including retrospective, pending and forward-looking claims Consumer Arbitration Under its Rules, there will be a BINDING ARBITRATION performed by the American Arbitration Association. The only exception to the Arbitration exclusivity, you reside in the area or Istanbul, in Turkey, in small claims court having jurisdiction to open an individual case against you is your right Fifty Match. Such arbitration will only be conducted on written indictments, unless you or Fifty Match have received a request to exercise their right to an oral hearing before the arbitrator. However, whether you choose arbitration or small claims court, you agree that under no circumstances will you initiate or pursue any class action, class arbitration, or other representative action or proceeding against Fifty Match.
2. By accepting this Agreement, you agree to the Arbitration Agreement in this Section 16 (the one-off right to exit within thirty (30) days for existing users). Thus, BOTH YOU AND FIFTY MATCH, (except for matters that are brought to small courts and are within the jurisdiction of the court), DISCLAIM YOUR RIGHTS TO APPLY TO COURT in order to assert or defend a possible dispute between you and Fifty Match. You also DISCLAIM YOUR RIGHT TO BE INVOLVED IN ANY COLLECTIVE ACTION OR COLLECTIVE LEGAL PROCESSING, whether retroactive, unresolved or forward-looking, including but not limited to the examples mentioned below, which existed prior to the date of this Agreement. and there may be other actions currently pending a decision against the Fifty Match.
3. Except in small claims courts, if you make a claim against a Fifty Match, your rights are determined by AN INDEPENDENT ARCHITECT, NOT A JUDGE OR JURY, and the arbitrator will determine all claims and matters as to whether the dispute is arbitrable. The same is true for the Fifty Match. Both you and Fifty Match have the right to a fair trial before the referee. The arbitrator can provide any compensation a court can provide, but you should note that arbitration proceedings are generally simpler and more streamlined than hearings and other judicial proceedings. The arbitrator’s decisions can be enforced in court and can be overturned by a court for very limited reasons. See our Arbitration Procedures for details on the arbitration process.
4. The Jurisdiction and Venue provisions in Sections 17 and 18 are included and may be applied in this Arbitration Agreement.
Here are some important things to consider when deciding whether to accept this Arbitration Agreement:
• Arbitration is a private dispute resolution process that does not involve courts of law, a civil judge, or a jury. Instead, the parties’ dispute is decided by a special arbitrator selected by the parties under the American Arbitration Association’s Consumer Arbitration Rules. Arbitration does not limit or affect any legal claims you can individually lodge against Fifty Match. Acceptance of arbitration will only affect where these claims can be raised and how they will be resolved.
• Although arbitration is generally considered a faster dispute resolution process than the judicial system, this is not always the case. The arbitrator usually decides whether the Fifty Match should cover the cost of a possible arbitration with the Fifty Match, or whether it is split between the parties, depending on the circumstances presented.
• IMPORTANT NOTE: IF YOU PREFER TO EXCLUDE THE RETURN APPLICATION OF THIS ARBITRATION CONTRACT, INCLUDING THE COLLECTIVE PROCEDURES DESCRIBED IN THIS SECTION 16 BUT NOT LIMITED TO MATCH, AND ON YOUR BEHALF SUCCESSFUL RESULTS OF AND / OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTIONS MAY COME TOGETHER SOME FINANCIAL AND OTHER BENEFITS FOR YOU. HOWEVER, CLASS AND / OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTIONS AS THAT DO NOT MEAN THAT THEIR EXISTENCE OF ACTION DOES NOT MEAN THAT THEY WILL PROVIDE YOU ANY BENEFIT, EVEN IF THERE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL OR SUCCESSFUL.
• If you do not leave the scope of retrospective enforcement of this Arbitration Agreement at the specified time, you will be prevented from bringing any class or representative action against Fifty Match and will also be a partner in any recovery resulting from any collective or representative action against Fifty Match. you will also be prevented. Either way, provided that you have not previously made any binding arbitration agreements and class action waivers between you and Fifty Match.
IT IS A IMPORTANT DECISION TO ACCEPT THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT OR NOT. THE DECISION IS SOLELY WITH YOU AND AS YOU WOULD MAKE IMPORTANT DECISIONS REGARDING YOUR BUSINESS OR LIFE, WHEN RESEARCHING THE SUBJECT AND THE POSSIBLE RESULTS OF YOUR DECISION, INCLUDING AN ATTORNEY
Existing Users’ Right to Leave the Scope of the Retrospective Application of the One Time Limited Arbitration Agreement
NOTE: THIS RIGHT OF SEPARATION SECTION DOES NOT APPLY TO NEW (FOR EXAMPLE, OPEN ACCOUNT AFTER 8 May 2018) USERS or CLAIMS AND DISPUTES ARISING AFTER 8 May 2018.
IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING FIFTY MATCH USER AND YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE SUBJECT TO RETURN APPLICATION OF THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, WITHIN THE FOLLOWING 30 DAYS, THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT IS UNDERSTANDING THE RETURN OF APPLICATION:
By sending an e-mail to [email protected] The email should be sent within the next 30 days. For the request to leave to be effective, the email must contain the following items: Your full name associated with your Fifty Match account, your address, email address, and / or your phone number associated with your Fifty Match account, and your written statement that you are leaving the retrospective application of this Arbitration Agreement.
If you do not leave the retroactive application of this Arbitration Agreement within the next 30 days, you and Fifty Match are subject to the terms of this Arbitration Agreement, including the scope of retroactive application. You have the right to consult with a lawyer of your choice (at your own expense) regarding this Arbitration Agreement. IF YOU LEAVE THE RETURN APPLICATION OF THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, YOU WILL CONTINUE TO BE SUBJECT TO ALL THE ARBITRATION CONTRACTS AND PROVISIONS THAT YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY MADE WITH FIFTY MATCH.
17. Applicable Law.
Except where our Arbitration Agreement is prohibited by law; this Agreement, any dispute related to the Service or arising out of your relationship or Fifty Match with them, regardless of conflict of laws rules, Istanbul, Turkey laws will apply. Notwithstanding the above provisions, the Arbitration Agreement in Section 16 will be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act.
18. Place of Jurisdiction.
prefecture or Istanbul Administrative Region where you live, in Istanbul except for claims that can be given a verdict in the trial by a competent first instance, this Agreement or the Services or the first and Fifty Match any reason in the relationship between arbitration that are demanded not the case exclusively Istanbul Administrative Region due to any cause, Istanbul, Turkey federal or state courts of. You and Fifty Match consent to the special jurisdiction of the courts in the state of Istanbul and waive any allegations of improper jurisdiction of those courts.
19. Indemnification by You.
To the extent permitted under applicable law, Fifty Match, our affiliates and their and our officers, members of our board of directors, representatives and employees, in any way you access or use the Service, your Content or your violation of this Agreement, You agree to protect, defend and indemnify all kinds of complaints, demands, claims, damages, losses, expenses, debts and expenses arising from or related to them.
20. Entire Agreement; Other.