By using the service, you agree that you will not do the following:
• Use the Service for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited by this Agreement.
Using the Service for any harmful or malicious purpose
• Using the Service to harm Fifty Match
• violate our Community Guidelines, which are updated from time to time.
• sending unsolicited emails, soliciting members for money or defrauding members.
• impersonate any person or organization or post images of another person without their permission.
• to intimidate, “follow,” threaten, attack, hurt or defame any person.
• post any Content that infringes or infringes on any person’s rights, including publicity, privacy, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or contractual right.
• posting any Content that is hate speech, threatening, sexually suggestive or pornographic.
• posting any Content that incites violence or contains nudity, graphic or gratuitous violence.
• Post any content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm to any group or individual.
• Requesting a password from other members for any purpose, or requesting personally identifying information for commercial or illegal purposes, or disseminating another person’s personal information without his permission.
• using another member’s account, sharing an account with another user, or owning multiple accounts.
• create another account without our permission if we have previously terminated your account.
If you have violated this Agreement, have misused the Service, or have acted in any way that Fifty Match deems improper or illegal, including actions or communications on or outside of the Service, Fifty Match will not charge you money for inquiries and / or in-app purchases of your account. reserves the right to terminate without refund.
- Content of Other Members.
Although Fifty Match reserves the right to review and remove content that violates this Agreement, this Content is the sole responsibility of the member who posted it and Fifty Match cannot guarantee that all Content will comply with this Agreement. If you see Content on the Service that violates this Agreement, please report it within the Service or via our contact form.
- Notice and Procedure for Making Claims Regarding Copyright Infringement.
If you believe that your work has been copied and published on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
• the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
• a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
• a description of where the infringing material is located on the Service (and this description should be reasonably sufficient to enable us to locate the allegedly infringing material);
• your contact information, including address, telephone number and e-mail address;
A written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the opposed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• Your affidavit that the above information is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Fifty Match terminates the accounts of repeat infringers.
12. Third Party Services.
The Service may contain advertisements and promotions offered by third parties and links to other websites or resources. Fifty Match is not responsible for the availability (or unavailability) of these external websites or resources. If you choose to interact with third parties made available through our service, their relationship with you will be subject to that party’s terms. Fifty Match is not responsible for the terms or actions of such third parties.
13. Limitation of Liability.
PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW THE EXTENT FIFTY MATCH, affiliates, employees, licensors OR SERVICE PROVIDERS any natural THE FOLLOWING EVENT, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY EXPOSURE PROFIT LOSS OF USE, DATA, reputation or other abstract LOSSES including indirect, dependent on the result, EXEMPLARY, TALI WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES: EVEN IF FIFTY MATCH IS GIVEN INFORMATION ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, (I) YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICE, OR YOU CANNOT USE OR USE THE SERVICE BEHAVIOR OR CONTENT OF MEMBERS OR THIRD PARTIES OR (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR CONTENT, UNAUTHORIZED USE OR MODIFICATION OF YOUR CONTENT.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO SOME OR ALL OF THE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
14. Arbitration, Class Action Waiver, and Jury Waiver.
Except for members residing in the EU or the European Economic Area and any place prohibited by applicable law:
1. The sole means to resolve any dispute or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement (or any alleged breach of it) or the Service; Except as amended by our Arbitration Procedures, the BINDING ARBITRATION administered by JAMS under the JAMS Facilitated Arbitration Rules and Procedures. The only exception to the exclusivity of the arbitration; If any of the parties has the right to make an individual claim against the other in the court of first instance, or if the request is within the jurisdiction of the court of first instance, the respondent party can request the dispute to be heard in the court of first instance. Request to continue in the small claims court; If done before an arbitrator is appointed, the arbitration is administratively closed. If the request to continue in the small claims court is made after an arbitrator has been appointed, the arbitrator determines whether the dispute will remain in arbitration or whether it will instead be decided in small claims court. Such arbitrations will only be conducted by written submission, unless you or the Fifty Match Arbitrator have applied for an oral hearing. Whether you choose arbitration or the small claims court, under no circumstances may you initiate or pursue any class action, class arbitration or other representative action or proceeding against the Company.
2. By using the service in any way, you agree to the above arbitration agreement. Thus, you WITHDRAW YOUR RIGHT TO APPLY TO THE COURT to assert or defend any claim between you and the Company (except for problems that may be brought to the court of first instance). YOU ALSO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS CASE OR OTHER CLASS PROCESS. If you make a claim against Fifty Match outside of the small claims court (and Fifty Match does not want the claim to be brought to the small claims court), your rights will be determined by AN INDEPENDENT ARCHITECT, NOT BY A JUDGE OR JURY, and the arbitrator will submit all claims as to whether the dispute is arbitrable and identify the problems. Before the arbitrator, you have the right to a fair hearing. The arbitrator can usually offer any kind of assistance a court can do, including filing an act of austerity action (which may include an act of disposition based on the parties ‘defenses, as well as a dispositions based on the parties’ defense), but arbitration proceedings are generally simpler and more convenient than hearings and other judicial proceedings. You should not forget that it is more fluid. The arbitrator’s decisions can be enforced in court and overturned by a court for very limited reasons.
3. Any action to enforce this arbitration agreement, including any action to approve, amend or revoke an arbitration award, may be initiated in any court of competent jurisdiction. If this arbitration agreement is found unenforceable for any reason, any action against the Company (excluding small claims court cases) can only be brought in federal or state courts located in İstanbul, Turkey. You hereby irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of these courts for such purposes.
4. The European Commission’s online dispute resolution platform is available at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. Fifty Match does not participate in dispute resolution procedures before a client arbitration establishment for members residing in the EU or the European Economic Area.
16. Governing Law.
For members residing in the European Union, the European Economic Area or any place where our arbitration agreement is prohibited by law, the laws of İstanbul,Turkey, excluding the conflict of laws rules of İstanbul, will apply to disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the Service. Notwithstanding the above provisions; The Arbitration Agreement in Section 15 will be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act. For the avoidance of doubt, the election of the applicable laws of İstanbul does not override mandatory consumer protection laws in such jurisdictions.
17. Place of Jurisdiction.
Except for members residing in the EU or the European Economic Area who are able to sue in their country of residence under applicable law, and except for claims that may be adjudicated in a competent court of first instance, cases arising from this Agreement or the Service or for reasons for which no arbitration has been requested in the relationship between you and Fifty Match is only It will be heard in the federal or state courts of the İstanbul, Turkey. You and Fifty Match consent to the special jurisdiction of the courts in the state of İstanbul and waive any claims that these courts are improper jurisdictions.
18. Compensation Payable By You
To the extent permitted under applicable law, Fifty Match, our affiliates, their and our officers, members of our board of directors, representatives and employees, in any way, your access to or use of the Service, your Content or any violation of this Agreement arising out of or related to them. You agree to protect, defend and indemnify all kinds of complaints, claims, claims, damages, losses, expenses, debts and expenses.
19. Entire Agreement; Other.